We are MOJOCARE, India’s first dedicated digital-first intimate healthcare brand under the aegis of Alpha Digital Health Pvt Ltd that gives the modern consumer access to specialised care services across sexual, mental, weight management, detox, hair and skin verticals and helps them lead confident and fulfilling lives in a safe, discreet and convenient manner. Our full stack solution goes beyond products to offer care management through genuine clinical aid and personalised treatment plans.
Our current team comprises vertical heads who have had extensive experience across companies including MPL, Times Internet, Chiratae Ventures, Schlumberger, OYO, Ixigo etc.
We are looking for a business savvy Manager - Sales Ops who will be responsible for everything starting from lead management, sales strategy, process optimisations, compensation plans, sales automations, training, data analytics and reporting. The candidate will enhance the effectiveness, productivity and business impact of the sales team keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand business needs and enable front line sales teams to sell better, faster and more efficiently
- Serve as a powerful data analysis and reporting unit that can provide critical insights into sales process optimizations, performance metrics, training needs, territory/funnel assignment, growth forecasting and selection of CRM tools
- Select key metrics to drive performance and ensure implementation of sales frameworks and methodologies
- Design dashlets and ensure data sanity to give real time visibility to the senior leadership
- Administer, synchronize and optimize technology stack including CRM
- Content and knowledge base management
- Design the right incentive scheme and ensure timely payouts
- Work with marketing to fine-tune brand messaging and content using the trove of clients’ behavioral data
- Improve recruiting practices and forecast hiring needs
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Operations or similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative personality and the ability to build rapport with multiple functions and teams
- Strong excel and quant skills to do data analysis and develop executive level presentations
- Full professional proficiency in English and Hindi. Limited/full working proficiency in regional languages is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree with notable co-curricular achievements is a must. A Master’s degree in business management/economics is a plus.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Healthcare enthusiast who believes in the mission of the company and is excited in building this together.
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore to work closely with the team.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying